SMALL GROUP STUDY GUIDES
Click to download.
- DiVine Life (John 15:1-11) 9/17/17
- God's Vineyard (Isaiah 5:1-7; Psalm 80) 9/24/17
- Knowing God (Colossians 1:9-11, et al) 10/1/17
- Saving Faith (Ephesians 2:8-9) 10/8/17
- Faith That Works (James 2:14-26) 10/15/17
- Faith & Works (Romans 4:1-5; James 2:14-26) 10/22/17
- Why Christianity is Offensive (Psalm 81:8-16; Matthew 23:37) 10/29/17
- Living by Faith (Hebrews 11:1-2) 11/5/17
- Faith & Doubt 1 (Mark 9:24) 11/12/17
- Faith & Doubt 2 (John 20:19-30) 11/19/17
- The Usefulness of Scripture (2 Timothy 3:14-17) 11/26/17
- The Cure for Anxiety (Luke 10:38-42) 12/3/17
- Rebranding Contentment (Philippians 4:10-13) 12/10/17
- The Battle of Christmas (Revelation 12:1-17) 12/17/17
- A Journey Through Winter (Luke 2:22-33) 12/24/17
2018 SMALL GROUP STUDY GUIDES
- The Importance of Relationships (Romans 16:1-16) 1/7/18
- The Story We Find Ourselves In (Luke 19:10) 1/14/18
- Communication Challenges (Acts 17:16-34) 2/4/18
- The Centrality of the Resurrection (Acts sermons) 2/18/18
- The Importance of the Resurrection (1Corinthians 15:1-19) 2/25/18
Christian Education Training
Click to download.
- 01 Intro to Christian Education 4Rs and 5Ms (2.4.18)
- 02 Six Examples of 5M Small Group Study Guides (2.4.18)
- How to Use our Curriculum
“As surely as birds were made to fly and fish to swim, we were made for community, for the kind of community the Trinity enjoys, for spiritual community. And to the degree we experience it, we change, we grow, we heal.” – Larry Crabb in The Safest Place on Earth
Small Group Ministry is an integral part of the Mount Joy Church of God. It is in these groups that we are stretched, restored, and prepared for other ministries within the church.
We are launching new Small Groups in September of 2017! If you are interested, contact Heather Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining a Small Group? Let us know!